Monday, April 7, 2014

Take Away Message 4/7

Today I learned how to spruce and spice up my teaching portfolio and how it is also important to have students keep on and do the same. I feel it is important for students to keep a portfolio therefore at the end of the year they can look back on all their work and see how much they have learned and progressed. I also learned a lot more about maneuvering around the e-portfolio website. I was never sure how to customize my banner or change my background pictures and now I certainly will take advantage of that to make my personality come through and make it as unique as possible. I also enjoyed learning and being reminded that portfolios need constant updating! I read my 'about' section and I was still listed as an undergrad student. This class has most definitely made me want to go home and get to work on what needs updating!

No comments:

Post a Comment