Monday, April 14, 2014

Take Away Message 4/14

Today I took one stop closer to becoming a Digital Native! I feel I have learned so much already about an application that I have been using for years and already thought I knew all there was to know. Aside from that I learned what Voice Thread was. In high school my local public library provided tutoring and extra help for a variety of subjects and they used a program extremely similar to Voice Thread. I always wondered how they made them and now I know! It was interesting to see how it is made from the teachers standpoint. Immediately it brought me back to those extra help math sessions I endured during high school and I can most definitely picture myself using this program as a way to integrate technology into my future classrooms. I can have each student create their own math problem and everyone in the class has to respond with their answer and how they found it as well as have students post questions they might have to problems and it is a great way for me to communicate with them step by step on how to solve it. This application can be used in more ways than just math and I am excited to explore the possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment